Affiliate Terms and Conditions
Thank you for considering the Feed Your Spirit affiliate program! Our affiliates are very important to us and we do our best to build a wonderful partnership program that is mutually beneficial. We have written the following affiliate agreement with this in mind, as well as to protect our online community. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know. For quickest results please email us at email@example.com
Online Courses 25 – 50%
Merchandise & Vitamins 15%
Festival Tickets 25% (coming soon)
Commissions are subject to change at any time, some items may not be eligible for commissions, we will notify you of any changes in your Affiliate dashboard.
Feed Your Spirit Affiliate Program Terms of Service
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the Feed Your Spirit Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Feed Your Spirit reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
Please read the entire agreement. This is a legal agreement between you and Feed Your Spirit. By submitting your online application, you are agreeing that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and that you agree to be legally responsible for each and every term and condition.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an affiliate in the Feed Your Spirit.com affiliate program. The purpose of this agreement is to allow HTML linking between your web site or social media networks and the Feed Your Spirit.com web site. Please note that throughout this Agreement, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Feed Your Spirit.com, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the affiliate.
To begin the enrollment process, you will complete and submit the online application at Feed Your Spirit.com the fact that we auto-approve applications does not imply that we may not re-evaluate your application at a later time. We may reject your application at our sole discretion. We may cancel your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable for our Program, including if it;
- Promotes sexually explicit materials
- Promotes violence
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promotes illegal activities
- Incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
- Includes “Merchant” or variations or misspellings thereof in its domain name
- Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
- Contains software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program.
- You may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website nor designs your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are feedyourspirit.com or any other affiliated business.
As a member of Feed Your Spirits affiliate program, you will have access to your affiliate dashboard. Here you will be able to review our Program’s details, download HTML code (that provides for links to web pages within the feedyourspirit.com website) and banner creatives, browse and get tracking codes for your offers. For us to accurately keep track of all guest visits, you must use the HTML code that we provide for each text link, banner, or other affiliate links we provide you with.
- Feed Your Spirit reserves the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of Your Links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you.
- The maintenance and updating of your website will be your responsibility. We may monitor your site as we feel necessary to make sure that it is up-to-date and to notify you of any changes that we feel should enhance your performance.
- It is your responsibility to follow all applicable intellectual property and other laws that pertain to your website. You must have express permission to use any person’s copyrighted material, whether it be an image, writing, or any other copyrightable work. We will not be responsible (and you will be solely responsible) if you use another person’s copyrighted material or other intellectual property in violation of the law or any third party rights.
Feed your Spirit Rights
- We have the right to monitor your site at any time to determine if you are following the terms and conditions of this agreement. We may notify you of any changes to your website that we feel should be made, or to make sure that your links to our website are appropriate and to notify further you of any changes that we feel should be made. If you do not make the changes to your site that we feel are necessary, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the feedyourspirit affiliate program.
- Feed Your Spirit reserves the right to terminate this agreement and your participation in the affiliate program immediately and without notice to you should you commit fraud in your use of the affiliate program or abuse this program in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, Feed Your Spirit shall not be liable to you for any commissions.
- This Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your affiliate application and will continue unless terminated hereunder.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must live in the United States to be an Affiliate.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Feed Your Spirit cannot and will not be
- liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own Feed Your Spirit product accounts.
- Links/graphics on your site, in your emails, or other communications
Once you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to Feed Your Spirit. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without notice, but we won’t change the dimensions of the images without proper notice.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and the Feed Your Spirit. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and the Feed Your Spirit properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to the Feed Your Spirit placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as “Special Links.” You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales on a Feed Your Spirit product occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted.
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to https://feedyourspirit.com and complete an order for a product during that session.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Payments only begin once you’ve earned more than $100 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the $100 threshold, your commissions will not be realized or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the $100 threshold.
As long as your current affiliate earning are over $100, you’ll be paid each month. If you haven’t earned $100 since your last payment, we’ll pay you the following month after you’ve crossed the threshold. Feed Your Spirit uses Paypal to handle all of the affiliate payments. Payments are made on the 1st of the month after 30 days have passed since the sale, any refunded orders will not be credited to your account.
Identifying yourself as a Feed Your Spirit Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of Feed Your Spirit or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
– The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
– Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
– The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Terms of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to https://feedyourspirit.com, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. Feed Your Spirit reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, Feed Your Spirit will pay any outstanding earnings accrued above $100.
Feed Your Spirit, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Feed Your Spirit service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Feed Your Spirit reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Feed Your Spirit will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified by email. Modifications may include but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and feedyourspirit.com affiliate program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in our affiliate program following the posting of the change notice or new Agreement on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
Access to Affiliate Dashboard
You will create a password so that you may enter your secure affiliate account dashboard. From here you will be able to receive your reports that will describe our calculation of the commissions due to you.
You are free to promote your own websites, but naturally, any promotion that mentions Feedyourspirit.com could be perceived by the public or the press as a joint effort. You should know that certain forms of advertising are always prohibited by Feedyourspirit.com. For example, advertising commonly referred to as “spamming” is unacceptable to us and could cause damage to our name. Other generally prohibited forms of advertising include the use of unsolicited commercial email (UCE), postings to non-commercial newsgroups and cross-posting to multiple newsgroups at once. In addition, you may not advertise in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, or your return email address. You may use mailings to customers to promote Feedyourspirit.com so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services or web site, and recipients have the option to remove themselves from future mailings. Also, you may post to newsgroups to promote Feedyourspirit.com so long as the newsgroup specifically welcomes commercial messages. At all times, you must clearly represent yourself and your websites as independent from Feedyourspirit.com. If it comes to our attention that you are spamming, we will consider that cause for immediate termination of this Agreement and your participation in the Feedyourspirit.com affiliate program. Any pending balances owed to you will not be paid if your account is terminated due to such unacceptable advertising or solicitation.
Affiliates that among other keywords or exclusively bid in their Pay-Per-Click campaigns on keywords such as Feedyourspirit.com, Feed Your Spirit, www.feedyourspirit, www.FeedYourSpirit.com, and/or any misspellings or similar alterations of these – be it separately or in combination with other keywords – and do not direct the traffic from such campaigns to their own website prior to re-directing it to ours, will be considered trademark violators, and will be banned from Feedyourspirit.com affiliate program. We will do everything possible to contact the affiliate prior to the ban. However, we reserve the right to expel any trademark violator from our affiliate program without prior notice, and on the first occurrence of such PPC bidding behavior.
Affiliates are not prohibited from keying in customers information into the lead form if the customer’s information is real and true, and these are valid leads (i.e. sincerely interested in Feed Your Spirit’s service).
Affiliate shall not transmit any so-called “interstitials,” “Parasiteware™,” “Parasitic Marketing,” “Shopping Assistance Application,” “Toolbar Installations and/or Add-ons,” “Shopping Wallets” or “deceptive pop-ups and/or pop-unders” to consumers from the time the consumer clicks on a qualifying link until the consumer has fully exited Feed Your Spirit website (i.e., no page from our site or any FeedYourSpirit.com’s content or branding is visible on the end-user’s screen). As used herein a. “Parasiteware™” and “Parasitic Marketing” shall mean an application that (a) through accidental or direct intent causes the overwriting of affiliate and non affiliate commission tracking cookies through any other means than a customer initiated click on a qualifying link on a web page or email; (b) intercepts searches to redirect traffic through an installed software, thereby causing, pop ups, commission tracking cookies to be put in place or other commission tracking cookies to be overwritten where a user would under normal circumstances have arrived at the same destination through the results given by the search (search engines being, but not limited to, Google, MSN, Yahoo, Overture, and similar search or directory engines); (c) set commission tracking cookies through loading of Merchant site in IFrames, hidden links and automatic pop ups that open Feedyourspirit.com’s site; (d) targets text on web sites, other than those web sites 100% owned by the application owner, for the purpose of contextual marketing; (e) removes, replaces or blocks the visibility of Affiliate banners with any other banners, other than those that are on web sites 100% owned by the owner of the application.
Grant of Licenses
We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our site through HTML links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use our trademarks, logos, and similar identifying material (collectively, the “Licensed Materials”) that we provide to you or authorize for such purpose. You are only entitled to use the licensed materials to the extent that you are an affiliate in good standing of FeedYourSpirit.com’s affiliate program. You agree that all uses of the licensed materials will be on behalf of FeedYourSpirit.com and the goodwill associated therewith will inure to the sole benefit of FeedYourSpirit.com.
Each party agrees not to use the other’s proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene or that otherwise portrays the party in a negative light. Each party reserves all of its respective rights in the proprietary materials covered by this license. Other than the license granted in this Agreement, each party retains all right, title, and interest to its respective rights and no right, title, or interest is transferred to the other.
FEED YOUR SPIRIT MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING FEEDYOURSPIRIT.COM SERVICE AND WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FEEDYOURSPIRIT.COM ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS.
Representations and warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms;
- You have the full power, right, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement and to perform your obligations under this agreement, without the consent or approval of any other party;
- You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this agreement.
Limitations of Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL FEEDYOURSPIRIT.COM’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSION FEES PAID TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Feed Your Spirit, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as “Losses”) insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim that our use of the affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights of any third party, (ii) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (iii) any claim related to your site, including, without limitation, content therein not attributable to us.
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked “Confidential,” will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United States, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of Feed Your Spirit to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Feed Your Spirit and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Feed Your Spirit (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
• You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this agreement will create any joint venture partnership, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and feedyourspirit.com. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on Your website or any other of your sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
• Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all of the business or assets of a third party.
• This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.
• You may not amend or waive any provision of this agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.
• This agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.
• The headings and titles contained in this agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this agreement.
• If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Any claim relating to Feed Your Spirit’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the use of a website.