UV Light Disinfection, Bringing the Power of the Sun Indoors.
Many healthcare facilities, workspaces and laboratories use ultraviolet light systems to disinfect surfaces and operating rooms. Ultraviolet light can disinfect hard to clean surfaces such as couches and rugs, or easy to miss areas, such as corners and door handles. Ultraviolet light mangles the genetic material in pathogens the DNA in bacteria and fungi, preventing them from reproducing, essentially killing it. It has been used primarily in medical sanitation, water purification, and sterile work facilities.
- Kills 99% of Viruses and Bacteria
- Disinfect surfaces in 30 seconds
- Portable ultraviolet light Sanitizer
- Suitable for home, travel, school, office all surfaces
- USB Rechargeable to conveniently charge on the go
- UV sterilizer light effectively disenfects surfaces in 30 seconds
- Works on all surfaces including couches, rugs and other hard to disinfect areas.