Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License – Digital Products
Purchase of digital products grants immediate access to your downloads for personal use. No permission whatsoever is granted to, share, copy or redistribute any video, audio or text files on this site. All content on FeedYourSpirit.com is copyrighted to Feed Your Spirit, you may not;
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Feed Your Spirit’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Feed Your Spirit at any time.
The materials on Feed Your Spirit web site are provided “as is”. Feed Your Spirit makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Feed Your Spirit does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Feed Your Spirit or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Feed Your Spirit’s website, even if Feed Your Spirit or a Feed Your Spirit authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Feed Your Spirit’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Feed Your Spirit does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Feed Your Spirit may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Feed Your Spirit does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Refund Policy
Please see Returns and Exchanges page to return an item
- Physical items (Books, Clothes, Vitamins, accessories) may be returned up to 30 days after the purchase date for a full refund, you are responsible for shipping costs to return the item back to us.
- Digital Products (Courses, MP3 Downloads) Due to the downloadable nature of digital products refunds are not allowed on any digital products.
- Money Back Guarantees From time to time we will offer a money back guarantee on special offers or promotions, these money back guarantees will be granted based on the offer at your time of purchase.
If you are sent a wrong or a defective item, all shipping costs to fix the issue and send a replacement item will be covered by Feed Your Spirit.
Feed Your Spirit has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Feed Your Spirit of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Feed Your Spirit’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions are applicable to use of a website,