What is Reiki and Life Force?
What is Reiki?
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – “rei” which means Universal wisdom and “ki” which is life force energy. Reiki translates, then, to Universal Life Force. Reiki is a hands-on energy healing modality, where the Reiki healer serves as an open channel for transmitting positive Universal energy to others who need or want to heal.
Related: How Reiki Symbols Work
The energy is channeled through the Reiki healer’s hands to the person receiving the healing. This positive energy activates the body’s own natural ability to heal itself and gently releases blockages with the body, mind, and spirit. Reiki is intellectual energy, and the energy goes wherever it is needed most; cleansing any energetic toxins within and around the body and working to create a state of balance and harmony. This promotes deep relaxation, healing, and well-being within the person getting the Reiki energy healing.
- Use as a tool for deep relaxation & healing–for yourself and others
- To gain a method & deeper understanding of channeling energy
- To develop your intuition, awareness & boundaries in relationships & situations
- To learn ancient natural wisdom & apply it in this current age of spiritual awareness towards enlightenment
- To learn how to start & run a healing business, for a continuous income stream.